Edgewood is here to serve you both in-person or through telehealth. When visiting our offices, please know that we take every possible action to keep everyone who enters our doors safe. Here’s how we maintain safe COVID-19 practices:
- A face mask is required to enter our office. If you do not have a face covering, disposable masks are available at each front desk. You may remove your mask during your session if a 6-foot distance can be maintained.
- Common spaces at all office locations are sanitized regularly. Throughout the day, we sanitize counter spaces, doors, chairs, and other frequently handled items.
- Clients, vendors, and visitors are expected to answer questions from the COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Screening prior to an on-site visit. Anyone exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 will be asked to leave the premises.
- Clients or staff displaying any symptoms of illness must stay home. As an added precaution, our staff is expected to take their temperatures before each on-site shift at Edgewood.
- If an employee has been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, they are not permitted back in the workplace, and their office space will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Exposed employees will be required to complete a COVID-19 test and may return to the office once they receive a negative test result or following a 14-day quarantine period, whichever comes sooner.
Please continue to take care of your family, your friends, and yourself. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 safety procedures, don’t hesitate to reach out.